For those of you that don’t watch – what’s wrong with you? Please. For the love of all witty sarcastic things, go watch!
I finally caught up with the new episode. In my next life I’d like to be Don Draper’s cigarette – just kiddin’- not really – i’m dead serious.
Here’s my 2 cents:
- I cannot take Don and Megan’s apartment – it’s painfully cool and beautiful. I’m distracted by it. As that gal called it,”the throne on 73rd and Park.” Even with the deadly smog outside it steals every scene.
- Betty. Can we please give January Jones an Emmy for every scene where she eats a bite of food and then swoons. Nothing says cracked armour like a mouth full of whipped cream straight from the fridge.
- Sally. Wicked and smart. Wicked smart. I’m ready for the Sally spin-off show now please.
- Ginsberg oh Ginsberg. Whether its selling Manischewitz wine or being stepped on by Don – the man has a way with me. Loved his devastated look in the elevator when Don left him for dead with the,”I don’t think about you at all.”
- I will now have a folder at work called – Shit I need to do.
- Don’s back. He’s been smiling a lot lately – it made me uncomfortable. I like this Don. Actually I like any Don.
- Does anyone else think the gap in Megan’s front tooth is getting bigger? no? Just trying to make myself feel better.
- Why do they always play the Roger car commercial during the show – must we be hit in the head with his cool dark glasses from all decades?
- Another favorite Roger moment,” How Jewish are they? Fiddler on the Roof, audience or cast?” Nobody’s a cuter racist than that man.
- Also – can Pete Campbell please stop having unclean thoughts about Rory Gilmore? Where’s Luke when you need him (bonus points for those who know what I’m talking about).