One of my blogger buddies tagged me to play. Thank ya http://www.coffeepoweredmom.wordpress.com!
The rules for playing blog tag are….
- You must post the rules (done)
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post (done)
- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged (or use the existing ones) (uh oh…..)
- Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post (double uh oh)
- Let them know they’ve been tagged (as with a game of regular tag…the fun stops with me- sorry! )
I’m a loser. Sorry. If there’s a game of sit-down-quietly-and-craft-with-hot-cocoa, I’m your gal.
Ok – here are the questions I answered. My answers are in red (not because I’m angry, jaded or bitter – just because I had some fun with font colors)
- I’m not big on having regrets. What was your biggest regret and why do you think that it helped you to get where you are today? After all, if you had changed it, something else about you would have changed. I regret not learning how to walk in those crazy stripper high heels. I think about it often. I’m not sure how it would have helped me today – better calve muscles?
- Where is your favourite place to be? In my bed, at home.
- How much money do you spend on groceries every month? Would you be horrified to know that I don’t keep track and I haven’t a clue?
- Is there an errand that you hate running with a particular vengeance? Going to the gas station. I like to play chicken with my tank. Side bonus – drives my husband bonkers.
- Have you ever had surgery? And for what? Nope. Never did anything remotely close to the things you’d have to do to get bones broken.
- What day is garbage day? Tuesday and Monday.
- Are your parents married? Divorced? Married to other people? Married.
- Fill in the blanks. I think people are ____Hysterical_______ when they __make angry scenes at airports_________.
- Do you have a recurring dream? About what? Someone trying to get into the house – just got goosebumps…..
- Have you started your Christmas (or other winter holiday) shopping? No – but I did start feeling guilty about it. Does that count?
- Do you have a particular trait, characteristic, etc. that you do NOT want to pass on to your kids? I hope they are braver than me.