There’s more photos of your weekend that you can’t post on social media than you can….
You’re over 40 but spent a lot of quality time with 25 year olds…
6 women shared an apartment for an entire weekend with only wine and hard lemonade in the fridge (and cheese)…
This past weekend I was invited to join a girls weekend with the most hilarious women I’ve ever met. Did they always mean to be that hilarious? Nope. But they were and I was thankful.
We stayed in the most beautiful block in all of NYC. Everything you could ever want was there. Restaurants, bars, theater, you name it, we had it. So without incriminating anyone. ( I’ll say WE) here’s some of the shenanigans:
- we locked ourselves out of the apartment we rented within the hour. Like. Immediately.
– we stood on a street corner and burped so loud a nearby officer commented (we think he was impressed and would have totally hung out with us if he wasn’t on duty)
– we went down like a tall tree in front of Cooper Union. We tried to grab another person on the way down but failed. Only our pride was hurt.
– we found a happy hour that started at 4 on Friday and one that started at 3 on Saturday. Don’t worry, we drank in between too.
– while sitting on a stoop at 3am, we saw a young gal (probably 25), try and get on a Citi bike with stilettos and a very very short skirt. Because we cared so much we started yelling at her to “give it up and take a cab.”
– did I mention we sat on a stoop
Like some of the photos – there are stories I can’t share. And there are stories that you wouldn’t get – because like war, you had to go through it with us to understand it or find it amusing . What I’ll say is this – I’m really very happy I’m not 25, because those gals looked hungry and uncomfortable,but it was fun to be around them.
Thanks ladies (and thanks to the guest stars on Saturday night – the comedian and his VERY drunk 25 year old gal)!
Here’s our street…