So my little blog that could finally reached 10,000 views, I’ve written 100 posts and I finally have 1 negative comment. Does that mean I’m legit now?
I know I’m still very green, I’m like a baby blog. I’ve tried to read a ton of other blogs, and articles about how to blog – where they usually tell you that the kiss of death is when bloggers talk about blogging. Sorry.
I’ve had so much fun and I’m still shocked anyone reads this site. By now you’ve figured out that I will never address big, scandalous social issues on here, unless they have to do with my kids or food or The Real Housewives.
To all you seasoned bloggers that have been doing this for years, excuse my indulgence. I’m like those couples that celebrate being married for 3 months, yuck.
Here’s some random thoughts on the past few months:
- I have one loyal reader in Wales that tunes in every day – OYE! I’m talkin’ to you! Thank you.
- I cannot figure out what makes people tick. Sometimes I write about TV and 2 people care, other days I write about TV and 300 care. You’re all a mystery but I love you.
- I don’t love all of you. I finally got a negative comment. Someone (not you Howard) told me that I should quit while I’m ahead and that my stuff is crap. How dare you 232Columbus! I’m outraged! Show your face coward!! Just kidding. Don’t ever show your face, I’m scared of you. Go read some angry blogs and never come back here again.
- Who knew checking my stats daily would be more addictive than coffee. My stats are my life y’all.
- I wrote a whole bunch of blogs that I no longer want to post? Is that normal? It’s not like I only post the best – let’s face it – I did write a whole post on my weather app.
- I think my posts with pictures are better than the ones without. Which makes sense since I’m an infant. This is like a board blog. Get it?
- On most days I get an immediate text from approximately 10 people who refuse to comment on the blog and instead ridicule me in private. One of these days I may do a post on all the texts I’ve gotten about my posts.
- How come everybody doesn’t blog?