This is so nice. This is so sweet. So unexpected. I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger award (in blog world, a nomination is a win, this is why we love blog world).
Thank you so much to coffeepoweredmom!
So part of the process of the award is to tell my readers (all ten of you) 7 things about myself that you don’t already know. Here you go…
- I love Howard Stern. My husband got me into his radio show about 10 years ago and I’ve been listening ever since. Yes, he’s gross sometimes. Yes, sometimes my 8-year-old is more mature than him – but then there are genius interviews and funny skits. Hysterical.
- When I was pregnant with my daughter we lived in NYC. To get to work everyday I’d have to take a cross town bus and then a subway downtown. Every day I’d come home and my husband would ask me the same question,”did someone give you a seat on the bus and the train?”. Same question, everyday, until I stopped working. Loved it.
- I don’t like mushrooms (yep, a vegetarian that doesn’t like mushrooms – discuss amongst yourselves.
- I interned at “Live With Regis and Kathie Lee” for a year in college. It was the year I developed a thick skin and learned how to take criticism without jumping out a window. BTW – Kathie Lee was charming and sweet. Regis was the antichrist.
- I love Madonna. I loved her when she was a lucky star, and when she put cones on her boobs, when she became British, and even now, when she’s a 50-year-old freakazoid. Love her.
- I have way too many photos of my kids around my house. I’ve tried to take them down but my body revolts. Can’t do it.
- Chocolate makes my soul sing.