- I’m obsessed with Ginsberg on Mad Men. He is hysterically weird and looney. I’d like an all-Ginsberg episode please. Or a Ginsberg spin-off show with his dad. Am I the only one? I also spend a lot of time thinking about the imp from Game of Thrones, Stringer Bell from The Wire and Maggie Smith’s character from Downton Abbey. I have problems.
- Pinterest…Tumblr….we just can’t get enough of ourselves right?? Is there anything we don’t need to share with the world immediately, she asks while writing a bulleted list of things she wants the world to know immediately. (Be sure to check me out on Pinterest & Tumblr).
- Shellac is a kind of instant dry nail polish. Perfect manicures people. I know it’s not world peace but it’s a start.
- St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub. It’s cheap, harsh and potent – all my favorite things in alcohol and skin care.
- I had a conversation with our neighbor after she walked her dog. She had a question about a painter we used, she’s remodeling her bathroom. In truth – I have no idea what I said because I was so focused on the Target bag she was holding with poop in it. This is why we are a mystery to the rest of the world, because we stand in our front lawns with bags of poop talking about remodeling our bathrooms.
07 May 2012 Leave a Comment